Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello Fellow Crafters!


I hope you are all enjoying your long holiday weekend. I have made a couple of easy Halloween cards and wanted to share them with you.  If you have any questions let me know.


The card above is super easy. I used a DSP I picked up last season at Michaels and covered the front of the entire card. I cut a black solid card stock and a green solid card stock to put behind my "frankie". I added some ribbon and cut a foam sticker that said Boo. Easy. I left edges on "frankie" I thought it gave him a rougher look.


I have been wanting to try the flag tails for a while. As you can see they are a bit off on the last two. I tried to use a square punch, I found it a little awkward at first but by the time I got to the long one I was way better. Plain white card stock, three pieces of DSP cut at a inch wide and 2 inches and a 1/2 inch smaller on each one after.  added a sparkly pumpkin sticker, cut a greeting from a piece of DSP that I bought a couple years ago and here you go! 



Everyone have a safe and happy weekend. See you soon. 



Until then, Happy Crafting!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment