Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello all,

Hope your week is well so far.

Today I am posting a card that I created from a blog challenge. The link for the challenge is
http://stamplorations.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/holiday-papercrafting-challenge/

I used black, red and cream for this card. It is the first time I have ever incorporated black into a Christmas card.

I embossed the ornaments, added some bling and this is what happened! LOL!

Thank you for looking


Happy Crafting until next time!!


Gina







2 comments:

  1. Hi, Gina! Wow -- your card is striking. The black surprisingly works in this card. I tried to visualize the card in green background but I think going with black was a great idea. Love the embossing on the ornaments! Thanks for joining me in our holiday papercrafting challenge!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty card..the colors work great as Shery said.

    ReplyDelete