Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Mania!

Hello all, hope your Monday is going well... or at least going.

Today I tried something a bit different, I used some DSP a couple of punches and here we go...


Supplies

Black Staz On Ink
Versa Mark
1 inch circle punch
white gel pen
red jelly roll glitter pen
orange jelly roll glitter pen
piece of DSP  (cut at your desired width)
Stampin Up! stamp set- Booglie Eyes
dimensionals
pink embossing powder from zing
heat tool


I stamped the spider three times on a sheet of white cardstock and colored him with the jelly roll gel pens. The spiders were punched out at different angles to make them seem like he is moving around the card. Before I added the gel pen for the white web lines, I positioned the circles flat on the card and drew the white lines. I popped the circles up on dimensionals a little above where the line starts.  




I stamped the word Boo at the bottom of the page in versa mark and used a hot pink zing embossing powder to add some color to the card.


 
 
This is the completed card
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed. If you have any questions please, shoot me an email I will be more than happy to respond. Take care!
 
 
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
Gina
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment