Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Total Tip Tuesday!

Hello fellow Crafters and Happy Tuesday!

I have been playing with Paper Tape for a while and couldn't decide if I liked it or not. The reason? Well mostly I am not too inspired by the designs. So, a couple of days ago I made a wonderful discovery. Surgical Tape, or Paper Bandage Tape. Hooray!  

I keep a roll in my craft room for quick fixes, cuts, nicks and other assorted crafting related injuries. As I was sitting at my desk an epiphany occurred..BING!!!!! stamp on the tape... just do it... try it... and I did. I cut a piece of paper the size I would use for a card and there started my journey on making my own, affordable paper tape. 

You can pick this tape up at the dollar store, it removes easy and if you stretch it a bit it gets a completely different look after stamping. 

There you have it, something simple, affordable and fun! Let me know if you try it! Post your pics would love to see your ideas! 










No comments:

Post a Comment