Sunday, July 28, 2013

Simple Stamp Sunday

Today I was inspired by a new crafting friend to try one layered cards. Clean And Simple (CAS). I find this to be super challenging because I like to add do dads to everything. Glitter, rhinestones, bows, brads... yeah you get it. So I am going to post the items used and a couple of pics of the card I made today. 

The inks that follow are in the order that I used them, I will do my best to describe what I did.. (Inks are distressed inks by Tim Holtz and stamps are Stampin UP.)
Sponged Layer 1 - Burlap
Stamped Layer 2 - Vintage Photo (Oriental Painting)
Stamped Layer 3 - Wild Honey (Artisitc etchings)
I colored the little bird with a blue water color pencil and blended with a blender pen.
I stamped the word amour in withered fence and stamped off to give the faded look of the word below the bold one.  There you have it.

 IF you have any questions let me know! Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment